Dimensions: W cm x H cm x L cm
Suitable for children from: 3 Years +
Brand: Bigjigs Toys
Enjoy all the fun of the bingo hall with our Traditional Children’s Bingo Game. Bingo is a game of chance that players of all ages can play. The game is played on a scorecard made up of 15 squares - the winner is the player who gets all their squares.
Not only do kids enjoy the entertainment that bingo brings, but they are also developing their numeracy skills at the same time. Comes with wooden number chips, scorecards, a wooden bingo board and a cotton bag to store the chips in. Made from high quality, sustainably sourced FSC® Certified wood.
How to play bingo for children:
- 1. The bingo caller randomly chooses a counter from the bag and announces the number on it to the players. The counter is then placed on the wooden board.
- 2. After the caller reads out the number on the counter, players check their scorecard to see if they have the number that was called out. If they do, a chip is placed on that square.
- 3. If the number called is not on the scorecard, players don’t do anything.
- 4. This is continued until a player gets a winning combination on their scorecard, when they must call out “Bingo!”.
Traditional Bingo product features:
- Children’s bingo game
- 4 players
- 3 years +
- 105 play pieces
- Made FSC® Certified wood
- 69cm H x 16cm W x 5.5cm D
Perfect, thank you!
Perfect, thank you!
Two Traditional games
Bought for my grandchildren, aged 5 and 6, as presents, they were an ideal surprise for when they got back from their holiday. Apparently played with all morning while parents unpacked car.
We have struggled to find a bingo set that is suitable for children so this wooden set is ideal. It is going to be a family favourite, especially at Christmas.
Bingo, spot on!
This is a decently made wooden product. I like the fact that the numbers on the board have somewhere to ‘sit’ so don’t move around especially if the board is accidentally knocked. It was bought for family gatherings but it’s a fun numerical game for children.