Jobs & Careers
Who Are Bigjigs Toys?
Bigjigs Toys is a fast-paced family-run wooden toy company. We supply a wide range of traditional toys to toy & gift shops as well as direct to consumers. Started in 1985 by Peter & Liz Ireland, the company has grown from a garden shed workshop into an award-winning wooden toy company supplying toys to 100 countries worldwide.
Why Work At Bigjigs Toys?
Ever watched Pinocchio and wished you were Geppetto? Or wished you were Tom Hanks in BIG? That's us. We are the team that makes Christmas magical for hundreds of thousands of children every year. But don’t just take our word for it, here are some more reasons why you should join the Bigjigs Toys team...
- Remote Working - With COVID, we have introduced the opportunity for remote working in line with government guidelines.
- Cycle to Work Scheme - Buy a bike via a Salary Sacrifice scheme and it can save employees up to 40%!
- Toy Discounts - Staff have the opportunity to buy any product from our range at discounted trade prices instead of full RRP.
- Staff Social Events - From pizza nights to gin tasting, our Social Events Coordinator organises regular events that are open to all staff.
- Free Staff Parking - We provide free on-site parking for all members of staff. No more car parking fees!
- Gym Passes - All staff get access to workout nearby at PureGym Folkestone.
- Long Service Holiday - For every 2 years of service given to the company, we offer an extra day of holiday per year (up to a maximum of 5 days)
- Staff BBQs - Over the summer we aim to have staff BBQs at lunchtime once every few weeks on site.
Bigjigs Toys Jobs Opportunities
You can also send us over your CV speculatively! Drop us an email over at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!