Halloween Toys: Spooky New NeeDoh Now In Stock
The frightfully fang-tastic new NeeDoh range is now in stock, just in time for Halloween! Ghouls and boys will love these spellbinding new squishy toys, from a glow-in-the-dark NeeDoh Jack-Glow Lantern to NeeDoh Spooky Squishkins, featuring four fun characters inside a haunted house! But first, check out our Halloween fun facts to share with your kids this spooky season.
20 Fun Facts About Halloween For Kids
1. Halloween is more than 2,000 years old
2. This ancient tradition can be traced back to the Celtic festival of Samhain
3. Samhain is a festival of the dead, when ghosts were believed to return to Earth
4. People originally wore costumes to trick the spirits!
5. Trick or treating began in medieval times
6. In the Middle Ages, people believed witches could turn themselves into black cats
7. It’s believed jack-o’-lanterns are named after Irish legend Stingy Jack
8. Irish immigrants fleeing the potato famine popularised Halloween in the USA
9. The speediest pumpkin carving of all time took just 16.47 seconds
10. Jack-o'-lanterns used to be carved out of turnips in Ireland
11. The USA’s classic Halloween treat, candy corn, was initially called chicken feed
12. Skittles are the most popular Halloween sweets
13. Leonardo DiCaprio turned down the role of Max Dennison in Hocus Pocus
14. The evening before Halloween is called Mischief Night
15. Sugar rationing during World War II meant trick or treating was put on pause
16. Frozen's Elsa and Spiderman are the most common costumes kids wear on Halloween
17. The heaviest pumpkin ever recorded weighed a whopping 2,702 lb
18. Legendary magician Harry Houdini died on Halloween in 1926
19. The orange and black Halloween colours represent autumn harvest and darkness
20. You can now go pumpkin picking in a selection of farms across the UK!
New NeeDoh Halloween Gifts
If you’re in the spooky spirit this year and would like to treat (not trick!) your tot to a few Halloween gifts, Nee-Don’t look any further…
NeeDoh Spooky Squishkins
Kids can creep it real with the eerie-sistible NeeDoh Spooky Squishkins, a haunted house home to four squishy toy characters: Monster Mush, Gooey Ghost, Count Dohcula and Frankensquish. This fidget toys pack is the ultimate Halloween toy to gift your little pumpkins with later this month. Made from a non-toxic, dough-like material. For 3+ years.
NeeDoh Jack-Glow Lantern
(Pumpkin) spice up your kiddo’s Halloween with the fa-boo-lous NeeDoh Jack-Glow Lantern. The original jack-o’-lantern has roots back in the 17th Century, but this modern-day lookalike has had a NeeDoh ball makeover! It features a groovy glow-in-the-dark effect and a freaky pumpkin face. Made from a non-toxic, dough-like material. For 3+ years.
NeeDoh Dohjees (3 Pack)
Peek inside this fidget toy box and you’ll find a few cheeky Nee Doh Dohjees ready and waiting to cause some mischief this Halloween! This fun fidget toy set comes with three squishy creatures smuggling a Teenie NeeDoh inside each of their tummies. What's more, the NeeDoh Dohjee hiding in the middle of the pack is a glow-in-the-dark version! The Dohjees included are chosen at random, so you could surprise your littlen with a menacing monster, cute cat, playful puppy or honking hippo! Made from a non-toxic, dough-like material. For 3+ years.
NeeDoh Glow In The Dark (Assorted)
Light up the night with NeeDoh Glow In The Dark. It comes in five eye-catching shades of pink, purple, blue, green and orange (picked at random), and each stress ball features a cool fluorescent effect when the lights are switched off. Although they look just as funky in daylight as they do at night! You could even pop a few in your basket and use them as unique Halloween decorations. Made from a non-toxic, dough-like material. For 3+ years.