Egg Hunt Easter 2017 | Bigjigs Toys, Books & Eggs
The BIG Easter HuntDid you know€¦ The largest Easter egg ever made was over 25 feet high and weighed over 8,000 pounds. Wow. Well, we can safely say we won€™t be hiding an egg that big in the garden this year. Every year the Easter bunny brings a variety of chocolate eggs. Children across the world devour up to 8000 calories worth of chocolate eggs.
We think it's time to change from an 'egg' hunt to a 'gift' hunt...Wouldn€™t it be great if Easter gifts lasted past the Easter break? But, Don't worry we Don't want to forget chocolate altogether! So here€™s our idea€¦ If you like it leave a comment below.
The Easter Gift Hunt:Mix up the traditional egg hunt & include some toys, books & a letter from the Easter bunny in there too €“ get their little imaginations running wild and excited for the next gift!
What you need:
2-3 Bigjigs Toys. Chocolate egg, bar or buttons. FREE colouring sheet (PRINT HERE) Paints, pens or pencils for colouring in. 2 envelopes & paper €“ for a letter from the Easter Bunny 1-2 Childrens books Baskets for collecting the treasure.
What to do:
- Wrap up your Bigjigs Toys, books, paints/pens or pencils in bright & colourful wrapping paper.
- Print out our FREE colouring sheet & pop it in an envelope.
- Write a letter from the Easter bunny & pop it in an envelope.
- Hide your treasure throughout your home or garden€¦
- Sit back and see the happy Bigjiggers collecting up their treasure in their baskets.
Our favourite Easter hunt toys:
Have a Happy Easter!