Egg Hunt Easter 2017 | Bigjigs Toys, Books & Eggs
The BIG Easter HuntDid you know: The largest Easter egg ever made was over 25 feet high and weighed over 8,000 pounds. Wow. Well, we can safely say we won't be hiding an egg that big in the garden this year. Every year the Easter bunny brings a variety of chocolate eggs. Children across the world devour up to 8000 calories worth of chocolate eggs.
We think it's time to change from an 'egg' hunt to a 'gift' hunt...Wouldn't it be great if Easter gifts lasted past the Easter break? But, Don't worry we Don't want to forget chocolate altogether! So here's our idea: If you like it leave a comment below.
The Easter Gift Hunt:Mix up the traditional egg hunt & include some toys, books & a letter from the Easter bunny in there too get their little imaginations running wild and excited for the next gift!
What you need:
2-3 Bigjigs Toys. Chocolate egg, bar or buttons. FREE colouring sheet (PRINT HERE) Paints, pens or pencils for colouring in. 2 envelopes & paper for a letter from the Easter Bunny 1-2 Childrens books Baskets for collecting the treasure.
What to do:
- Wrap up your Bigjigs Toys, books, paints/pens or pencils in bright & colourful wrapping paper.
- Print out our FREE colouring sheet & pop it in an envelope.
- Write a letter from the Easter bunny & pop it in an envelope.
- Hide your treasure throughout your home or garden:
- Sit back and see the happy Bigjiggers collecting up their treasure in their baskets.
Our favourite Easter hunt toys:
Have a Happy Easter!