My First Peg Puzzle Safari
Match each brightly coloured wooden puzzle piece to the correctly shaped slot on the baseboard. Once all the puzzle pieces are slotted in, the vibrant safari picture comes together! Where does the elephant go? What about the zebra? Bigjigs Toys jigsaw puzzles help to develop vocabulary and aid kids in recognising shapes, colours and images.
The easy to lift wooden puzzle pieces have a chunky pegged handle on each piece so little fingers can easily lift it up. The puzzle pieces are also generously sized to make it easier for hands to lift, grasp, examine and replace. Helps to develop dexterity, matching skills and concentration.
The wooden base boards of Bigjigs Toys puzzles are printed with images or colours to aid the learning process and add educational value. Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials. Conforms to current European safety standards. 4 puzzle pieces.
My First Peg Puzzle Safari product features:
- First wooden puzzle
- Features a monkey, lion, elephant and zebra
- Chunky puzzle pieces & pegs
- Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials
- 3cm L x 19.8cm H x 19.8cm W
- 12 months +
|Age||12 Months +|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Material Type||Non-phthalate PVC|
Bigjigs Toys uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below.
UK Delivery Options (excluding Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and BFPO and PO Boxes):
- Standard (3-5 working days) £1.99 or FREE when you spend £39.99 or more
- Express (1-2 working days) £4.99 (Order before 2pm Monday - Friday to receive your order on the next working day.)
UK Delivery Options (including Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and BFPO and PO Boxes):
- Standard (3-5 working days) £4.99 or FREE when you spend £49.99 or more
Folkestone Click & Collect
- FREE Click & Collect available from our Folkestone HQ
- Order before 2pm Monday - Friday to click and collect from our Folkestone HQ on the next working day
Tax and duty fees may be charged by your country when your order arrives. Those additional charges are your responsibility. Green Toys uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below:
- Europe Zone 1 (£4.99) – Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, France, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
- Europe Zone 2 (£9.99) – Czech Republic, Spain, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Sweden.
- Europe Zone 3 (£12.99) – Bulgaria, Estonia, Slovenia.
30 Day Returns
Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is sure to give you peace of mind.
Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
It's easy to return a product. Simply email [email protected] and we will email you instructions for returning your product.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.