Terrier Loco - Red
Choo-choo! The London, Brighton and South Coast Railway (LB&SCR) A1 Terrier Loco (Red) is about to begin its next journey on the wooden railway. Designed by William Stroudley, the A1 class is an English class of steam locomotive.
The engines were more famously known as Terriers because of the distinctive barking sound they made. Our Terrier Loco wooden train is much less noisy (although mini-train drivers can make their own barking noise as they push the toy train along). This toy train comes with the Kent and East Sussex Railway logo emblazoned on it.
Comes with one piece of wooden track and a buffer. Encourages creative and imaginative role-play. Magnetic couplings ensure compatibility with all other engines and carriages in the Bigjigs Rail range. Most other major wooden train set brands are compatible with Bigjigs Rail. Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials. Conforms to current European safety standards.
Terrier Loco - Red product features:
- Replica of the LB&SCR A1 Class, also known as Terrier
- 3.5cm L x 4.8cm H x 8.5cm W
- Comes with wooden mini track and a buffer
- Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials
- Compatible with most other major wooden railway brands
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Bigjigs Toys uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below.
UK Delivery Options (excluding Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and BFPO and PO Boxes):
- Standard (3-5 working days) £1.99 or FREE when you spend £39.99 or more
- Express (1-2 working days) £4.99 (Order before 2pm Monday - Friday to receive your order on the next working day.)
UK Delivery Options (including Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and BFPO and PO Boxes):
- Standard (3-5 working days) £4.99 or FREE when you spend £49.99 or more
Folkestone Click & Collect
- FREE Click & Collect available from our Folkestone HQ
- Order before 2pm Monday - Friday to click and collect from our Folkestone HQ on the next working day
Tax and duty fees may be charged by your country when your order arrives. Those additional charges are your responsibility. Green Toys uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below:
- Europe Zone 1 (£4.99) – Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, France, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
- Europe Zone 2 (£9.99) – Czech Republic, Spain, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Sweden.
- Europe Zone 3 (£12.99) – Bulgaria, Estonia, Slovenia.
30 Day Returns
Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is sure to give you peace of mind.
Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
It's easy to return a product. Simply email [email protected] and we will email you instructions for returning your product.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.