WCML bid has run out of steam!
2656 days ago
Good Morning Bigjiggers, Unfortunately we come bearing bad news. [caption id="attachment_954" align="alignleft" width="142"] Congratulations to Richard Branson and the Virgin Trains Team![/caption] The Government today informed us that our bid to run the West Coast Main Line bid was over. They announced that Virgin Trains will continue to operate all the West Coast Main Line train services, despite us promising:
- An efficient service on some exciting trains including Bullet and Princess Trains
- No delays - our track is not affected by sun, rain, snow, wind or leaves!
- A 'fair' fare for all - our trains run on enjoyment so our service is completely FREE!
- We have enough trains to run frequent services - ensuring everyone get a set (and possibly a bed in the future)
- Our safety record speaks for itself, we have never had, nor never will have an accident - as our trains are tested under the highest scrutiny and have to be fully compliant with safety regulations at all times.