Touch and Feel (Farm)
Feel the woolly lamb and the feathery duck... These are just two of the exciting textures to explore on this delightful Touch and Feel Farm Puzzle. The animals that are illustrated in this colourful farm scene are a pig, duck, sheep and cow. The Tidlo Touch and Feel Puzzles are a diverse range of sensory puzzle boards great for early development. Remove the four wooden puzzle pieces to reveal different, appropriately textured materials underneath the animals. A great way to stimulate the senses, the different textures will entertain little fingers and help them with matching and sorting each of the pieces into their correctly shaped slot. For added play value, each of the wooden pieces can stand and be played with away from the puzzle board, or even be used as drawing templates. Encourages early shape recognition. Develops hand/eye coordination, fine motor skills and dexterity. Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials. Conforms to current European safety standards.
|Age||12 Months +|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Bigjigs Toys uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below.
UK Delivery Options (excluding Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and BFPO and PO Boxes):
- Standard (3-5 working days) £1.99 or FREE when you spend £39.99 or more
- Express (1-2 working days) £4.99 (Order before 2pm Monday - Friday to receive your order on the next working day.)
UK Delivery Options (including Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and BFPO and PO Boxes):
- Standard (3-5 working days) £4.99 or FREE when you spend £49.99 or more
Folkestone Click & Collect
- FREE Click & Collect available from our Folkestone HQ
- Order before 2pm Monday - Friday to click and collect from our Folkestone HQ on the next working day
Tax and duty fees may be charged by your country when your order arrives. Those additional charges are your responsibility. Green Toys uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below:
- Europe Zone 1 (£4.99) – Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, France, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
- Europe Zone 2 (£9.99) – Czech Republic, Spain, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Sweden.
- Europe Zone 3 (£12.99) – Bulgaria, Estonia, Slovenia.
30 Day Returns
Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is sure to give you peace of mind.
Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
It's easy to return a product. Simply email [email protected] and we will email you instructions for returning your product.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.