These brightly coloured jumbo wooden dominoes are perfectly sized for little hands to pick up and place. A classic wooden game that's sure to see lots of playtime, all of the pieces can be stored inside the robust wooden box with its sliding lid.
This dominoes toy helps to develop dexterity, matching skills and concentration and the dots are painted in bright colours. Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials. Conforms to current European safety standards. Consists of 28 play pieces.
Farm Dominoes product features:
- Wooden dominoes toy
- Colourful dots
- 20cm L x 2.5cm H x 33cm W
- Handy wooden storage box
- Suitable for 3 years +
How to play dominoes
Put the dominoes face down on the table and jumble them up. Each player takes 6 dominoes (if there’s more than 3 players, then each player should take 3 dominoes). The leftover dominoes that are left are “sleeping” dominoes - make sure no-one else sees your dominoes.
The first player places one of their dominoes (correct side up) on the table. The second player needs to place domino on the table that matches one side of what's already there. If a player can’t go, the player picks a domino from the pile and skips that turn.
The dominoes chain can look like a snake! Continue taking turns putting dominoes on the board until someone wins. The winner is the first person to get rid of all of their dominoes!
|Age||3 Years +|
|Country of Manufacture||Indonesia|
Bigjigs Toys uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below.
UK Delivery Options (excluding Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and BFPO and PO Boxes):
- Standard (3-5 working days) £1.99 or FREE when you spend £39.99 or more
- Express (1-2 working days) £4.99 (Order before 2pm Monday - Friday to receive your order on the next working day.)
UK Delivery Options (including Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and BFPO and PO Boxes):
- Standard (3-5 working days) £4.99 or FREE when you spend £49.99 or more
Folkestone Click & Collect
- FREE Click & Collect available from our Folkestone HQ
- Order before 2pm Monday - Friday to click and collect from our Folkestone HQ on the next working day
Tax and duty fees may be charged by your country when your order arrives. Those additional charges are your responsibility. Green Toys uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below:
- Europe Zone 1 (£4.99) – Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, France, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
- Europe Zone 2 (£9.99) – Czech Republic, Spain, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Sweden.
- Europe Zone 3 (£12.99) – Bulgaria, Estonia, Slovenia.
30 Day Returns
Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is sure to give you peace of mind.
Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
It's easy to return a product. Simply email [email protected] and we will email you instructions for returning your product.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.