Gearphun Starter 200 Set
The Morphun Gearphun system is designed to be strong, durable and flexible in use, and to complement existing Morphun construction sets. Gearphun has been designed to explore the basic physics of movement and rotation, the effects of friction and creating power and how simple machines need and use gears. Each set in our Gearphun Starter range includes side-joining squares and triangles, drive gear wheels, spinning gear wheels, 5 hole bricks, 25 hole bricks, crank handle, 'X', 'T', 'R' joiners, wheels, long and short connecting pieces and end stops. With an array of pieces, creative youngsters are able to make endless 2D and 3D models. Moreover, using the included Guide Book children can work through each level of difficulty, gradually working up to building models that are more complex. Ideal for the classroom or at home, our extensive Gearphun Starter Sets are a great way to encourage children to think more flexibly as they manipulate and explore different objects; and develop creative play, fine motor skills, hand/eye coordination and problem solving. This 200 piece Gearphun Starter Set includes 4 instruction sheets and a set of 16 work cards. Supplied in a clear tray with silver lid, allowing for easy storage once playtime is over. Morphun sets support the National Curriculum and STEM education. Includes 200 pieces. Conforms to current European safety standards.
|Age||3-4 years, 4-7 years, 7+ years|
Bigjigs Toys uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below.
UK Delivery Options (excluding Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and BFPO and PO Boxes):
- Standard (3-5 working days) £1.99 or FREE when you spend £39.99 or more
- Express (1-2 working days) £4.99 (Order before 2pm Monday - Friday to receive your order on the next working day.)
UK Delivery Options (including Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and BFPO and PO Boxes):
- Standard (3-5 working days) £4.99 or FREE when you spend £49.99 or more
Folkestone Click & Collect
- FREE Click & Collect available from our Folkestone HQ
- Order before 2pm Monday - Friday to click and collect from our Folkestone HQ on the next working day
Tax and duty fees may be charged by your country when your order arrives. Those additional charges are your responsibility. Green Toys uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below:
- Europe Zone 1 (£4.99) – Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, France, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
- Europe Zone 2 (£9.99) – Czech Republic, Spain, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Sweden.
- Europe Zone 3 (£12.99) – Bulgaria, Estonia, Slovenia.
30 Day Returns
Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is sure to give you peace of mind.
Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
It's easy to return a product. Simply email [email protected] and we will email you instructions for returning your product.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.