Bigjigs weighs up Easter eggs Vs. Wooden toys
1722 days ago
Chocolate Easter eggs Vs. Bigjigs Toys
In 2015, the nation on average spent £56 per child on Easter eggs! Can you believe it? It was a collective effort:
- Family and friends contributing £31 of eggs
- Parents spend the remaining £25.
So let’s change it. Don’t worry I am not saying NO Easter eggs, that would just be silly! After all, it’s a tradition and we all love chocolate eggs, it's nice to receive presents from our loved ones, and the Easter Bunny! So, how can we make a change for the better, that will also keep the much-loved tradition of gift giving? How about, we buy toys instead? Just think about the toys you could buy with £25? Let family and friends buy the eggs or vice versa? What do you think? Let's weigh it up:
- Toys, especially Bigjigs wooden toys last longer than chocolate eggs.
- They don't melt in the sun (hopefully, we get some!)
- Children can develop skills and learn through play.
- Get the entire family involved, play a game e.g. Magnetic Fishing Game (seen below).
- Less calories and sugar than a chocolate egg!